Nike Air More Uptempo Release Date 2016
Enjoy al fresco street food from across the globe and browse exotic accessories and crafts.
A family day in the Bishop beautiful garden to raise funds for family support charity, Home Start Norwich. Admission children and wheelchair users free.
11) Throughout Saturday bands will perform at the London Street and Castle Street junction. Performances include Fine City Chorus (1pm), Norwich Harmony (2.35pm), Drayton Junior Samba Band (3.30pm), Hellesdon and Sprowston Nike Air More Uptempo Release Date 2016 Brass (4.30pm and 5.20pm, I Drum (6pm), and Invidia Voices (7.05pm).
An evening of fashion and music presented by Norwich School pupils as part of the Young Norfolk Arts Festival. Tickets ( Nike Uptempo Navy
15) The Forum Stage, Millennium Plain, Saturday midday 4.30pm and 6pm 10.15pm. Acts include Slanted Dance (noon and 6.45pm), The Hang (12.35pm), Rock Choir (1.05pm and 9.20pm), Norwich School Fashion Show (1.30pm), Taiko Drummers (2.10pm), The Garage (2.45pm and 8.15pm), Ramon Goose Band (4pm), Gospel Choir (6pm), Junnkcor (7.25pm), and Afishal ft Dwayne Wint (9.50pm).
4) Fireworks over Norwich Castle, Saturday, 10.30pm.
1) Street theatre in city streets including Theatre Street, St Peter Street and Chapelfield Gardens, Saturday 1pm 4pm and 6pm 10pm. All sorts of weird and wonderful entertainment, from Play People The Troll being let loose to Dream Engine Heliosphere taking to the sky and OSI eccentric giant pot plants.
9) Norwich School Charity Fashion Show, Open, Tonight, 7pm.
along Pottergate; the Bedford Street Tea Party; and much more.
5) The Great Norwich Duck Race from Lady Julian Bridge, Riverside, Sunday, noon.
8) The Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre, Sunday, 11am 6pm. The city independent quarter hosts a day of fun, including: craft, food and vintage stalls on St Benedict Street, an art and craft sale on Lobster Lane; lawn games, a ping pong rally and silent disco Nike Air Uptempo White Red
3) Lord Mayor 5km Road Race, starts on Agricultural Nike Air Max Uptempo Mens Shoes
7) The Bishop of Norwich Open Gardens, access via Bishopgate, Sunday 1pm 4.30pm.
As well as the colourful procession of floats set to weave their way through Norwich this weekend, there is a vast array of other events to entertain the crowds during the Lord Mayor Celebration weekend of festivities.
Hall Plain, Saturday, 4.50pm.
Organised by 1st Norwich Sea Scout Group, the fundraising race sees thousands of colourful ducks race to the finish line.
15 Lord Mayor's Celebration events to look forward to in Norwich this weekend
The colourful extravaganza will light up the sky with fireworks inspired by the theme day and night.
Emma Knights picks out some highlights.
Just ahead of the Lord Mayor Street Procession, watch competitors take part in the annual road race along the procession route organised by City of Norwich Athletic Club.
14) BBC Voices, Chapelfield Gardens, Saturday 3pm 10pm and Sunday noon 5pm. BBC Voices showcase emerging acts.
12) The Walk Stage, Gentleman Walk, Saturday noon 10.15pm and Sunday noon 5pm.
2) Funfair in Chapelfield Gardens, Saturday 11am 10pm and Sunday noon 7pm, and Playtime in Chapelfield Gardens, Saturday 11am 5pm and Sunday midday 5pm. Funfair rides for all and playtime for youngsters, including Punch and Judy and circus skills.
13) Bo Nanafana Social Club Stage, Brigg Street, Saturday, noon 10.15pm. A sassy retro stage hosting The Shirt Tail Stompers, DJs Drink and glamorous cabaret.
concessions). Presented by Norwich Arts Centre and Young Norfolk Arts Festival, the trail highlights unusual things you can spot through the city if you pause and look up.
Nike Air Vis Zoom Uptempo
Mens Nike Uptempo Black
Nike More Uptempo Olympic 2016
Gucci Bags Orange
Nike Uptempo Shoes
Gucci Crossbody Red
Nike Uptempo Release Dates 2017
Nike Uptempo More 2016
Gucci Backpack Cost
Nike Air Max Uptempo Fuse 360 For Sale
Nike Air More Uptempo 96 For Sale
Nike Uptempo Reflective On Feet
Gucci Clutch Bag
Nike Air Uptempo Pippen Shoes
Gucci Backpack Limited Edition